Conditions of participation Sweepstakes
Mama Nuka advent calendar
December 1-24, 2022
1. Subject of the Conditions of Participation and Organizer
(1.1) These Conditions of Participation regulate the conditions for participation in the sweepstakes and any necessary transfer of rights. The description and procedure of the respective competition takes place as part of the respective competition campaign on Mama Nuka's Instagram page
(1.2) The organizer of the competition is Mama Nuka, Bühler & Haneberg GbR, Weisestraße 4, 12049 Berlin, Germany
(1.3) By participating in the respective competition, these conditions of participation are accepted.
(1.4) The competitions are not connected to Instagram, it is neither sponsored, supported nor organized by Instagram. The recipient of the data provided by the participants is not Instagram but the operator.
(2.1) Anyone who has reached the age of 18 and is resident in Germany or Austria is entitled to participate in the competition. Participation with fake identities or with identities of third parties is not allowed.
(2.2) Eligible participants can take part in the competition by following @mamanuka_baby and the respective cooperation account, which is announced under the individual competition posts, and writing a comment under the respective competition post that links to another private account included. The duration of the individual competitions is 24 hours after publication of the respective Instagram post.
(2.3) Participation in the campaign is not linked to any costs or the purchase of goods and/or services.
3. Winnings and Winning Notification
(3.1) The prize, which will be raffled among all those entitled to participate, will be announced under the individual posts.
(2) The winner will be determined at random from all eligible participants after the closing date for entries. The winner will be notified via the Instagram comment function and asked to send a private message to the organizer's Instagram page, in which the personal data is correctly and truthfully completely transmitted. This information is used to send the prize. The data will be passed on to the respective cooperation companies, which are named under the respective posts, since the prizes are sent directly by the cooperation companies.
(3) If we do not receive a private message via Instagram from a winner within 2 days after the closing date for entries, the entitlement to the prize expires. In this case, the organizer is entitled to carry out a substitute draw.
(4) Only one prize is possible per participant.
(5) The prize is neither transferable nor can the prize be exchanged or paid out in cash. The responsibility for any taxation of the prize lies with the winner himself.
(6) If circumstances arise for which we are not responsible, the respective winner accepts an appropriate replacement prize. Circumstances that are beyond our control are in particular those that lie with the sponsors of the prizes.
(7) Questions, suggestions and complaints should therefore only be addressed to the organizer. In addition, the organizer may contact the participant via personal message.
4. Liability and Indemnification
(1) If the participant uploads photos, the participant guarantees that he or she will not send any content whose provision, publication or use violates applicable law or the rights of third parties.
(2) The participant indemnifies us from third-party claims of any kind that result from the illegality of photos that the participant has used. The obligation to indemnify also includes the obligation to fully indemnify the organizer from legal defense costs (e.g. court and attorney's fees).
(3) By participating in the competition, the participant releases Instagram from any liability.
(1) A violation of these conditions of participation entitles us to exclude the respective participant from participation. This applies in particular if the participant provides incorrect information or if the photos or other content (e.g. comments) used violate applicable law or the rights of third parties. The same applies to comments that can be viewed as glorifying violence, offensive, harassing or degrading or that violate social decency in any other way.
(2) If the excluded participant is a winner who has already been drawn, the prize can be subsequently revoked.
6. Early Termination and Amendments
We reserve the right to prematurely end the competition in whole or in part at any time, even without observing a deadline, or to change the course of it if it is not possible for technical (e.g. computer virus, manipulation of or errors in software/hardware) or legal reasons ( e.g. prohibition by Instagram) it is not possible to guarantee that the competition will be carried out properly.
We are responsible for the collection, processing and use of the participants' personal data if we process it ourselves. We will only use the personal details of the participant and his or her other personal data within the framework of the statutory provisions of data protection law. We will only store, process and use the information to the extent that this is necessary for the implementation of the competition or if the participants have given their consent. This also includes use to exercise the rights of use granted. The data will only be used to carry out the competition and will then be deleted.
The participant can request information about the data stored about him or her at any time. Our data protection declaration, which can be accessed at www.pukkaherbs.de, also applies accordingly.
9. Final Provisions
(1) If the Conditions of Participation contain invalid provisions, the validity of the remaining conditions shall remain unaffected.
(2) German law applies. Legal action to review the draw is excluded.